As a registered participant, you have the possibility to submit an oral presentation or a poster in one of the thematic sessions.
Participation in Thematic Sessions
- Metabolic pathways and engineering
- Production and processing
- Functional biopolymers and building blocks
- Material science and engineering
- Biodegradation and recycling of biopolymers
- Sustainable feedstock and life cycle assessment
- Applications in industry and medicine
Types of oral presentations
- Plenary lectures
- Keynote lectures
- Regular lectures
- Short contributions
Participation in Poster Sessions
Posters will be exhibited at the Congress Center during the entire Symposium.
A special session "Poster & Wine", programmed on Wednesday evening (September 15, 6 to 8 pm), will allow the authors to present them in detail to the audience.
Their installation is programmed on Wednesday (September 15, 8 to 9 am). Please note that authors are responsible for putting up the posters on the corresponding walls, as well as removing them at the end of the Symposium.
The maximum size of poster is 120 cm (length) × 90 cm (width).
For each oral and poster presentation, registered participants are asked to submit an abstract.
All oral presentations and posters that are part of the official scientific program will have been approved by the Scientific Committee prior to the Symposium.
We thank you to use the abstract template proposed by the Organizing Committee (character limit: 2500).
Please send your abstract in format ".doc" to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2021.
A written notice concerning the acceptance of your abstract will be sent the latest by the end of July, 2021.
The abstracts will appear:
- on the website www.isbp2021.com
- in the "Abstract booklet" that will be distributed to every participant of the Symposium.
DOWNLOAD THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT